Founding Attorney Profile
James D. Ward
Attorney James D. Ward, Esq. has over 20 years of professional experience in a variety of legal practices. We have offices available in Binghamton and Hancock, NY, so we offer experienced and hassle-free legal services to clients throughout Broome, Tioga and surrounding areas including Binghamton, Johnson City, Endwell, Endicott, Apalachin, Owego, Nichols, Chenango Bridge, Chenango Forks, Kirkwood, Conklin, Hancock, and Windsor.
We’re committed to providing comprehensive and personalized representation for each and every client. When you work with us, you’ll get an attorney who will answer any questions you have about your case, listen to your side of the story and coordinate any necessary materials, including paperwork and court dates.
With the Law Offices of James D. Ward, you are working with a skilled negotiator, that will seek the compensation you deserve. Lastly, when injured we know that coming to us may be difficult and we offer home and hospital visits as needed.
- Bachelor of Science from Cornell University
- Juris Doctorate from University of Buffalo School of Law
- Vestal Rotary – past president – current board member
- Cornell Cooperative Extension – past board member
- Broome Habitat for Humanity – past board member
- Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Alumni Associate
– past president – current board member
PROTECTING THE PEOPLE
OF BROOME, DELAWARE, TIOGA AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES